SpeedLab is a new innovative Running & Movement space situated inside COPA Soccer Training Center in Walnut Creek, California. SpeedLab features elite-level technology, proven methods and spaces designed to teach and re-teach people how to move and run. It is set up to serve the modern athlete through engaging technology but also through carefully thought out methods to teach a life skill that is often overlooked – Running!
SpeedLab classes offer services to athletic and general populations:
- Expert running instruction, proven at the highest levels of professional sports, utilizing high-speed treadmills and dynamic movement devices.
- Detailed movement and running analysis to base programs on objective results
- SpeedCourt: floor sensor technology from our German partners GlobalSpeed- used by professional organizations globally. Interaction of the brain, nervous system and the muscles.
- SpeedTrack: an indoor, “smart” sprint track for training and competition.
- Movement Skills: an engaging routine that involves nervous system development for all ages.
- Small Group classes with a healthy coach to athlete ratio
About the Position:
Our SpeedLab Coaches will be our Running & Movement Experts, heading up the technique and movement training sessions offerings we provide for our members. This will be an opportunity to coach small groups of athletes from many sports, from young athletes through to veteran runners and rehabilitation populations.