The Athletics and Recreation Department, part of the Office of Student Affairs, supports the mission of the University and the retention, progression and graduation of a diverse student population through the promotion of fitness, health, recreational, and intercollegiate athletic sports programs.
- Assisting the Head Coach with coaching duties
- Assisting the Head Coach with practice and game day prep for field and team
- Daily implementation of academic monitoring/mentoring
- Coaching a position
- Assisting with practice, game planning, and mini day camps
- On-campus recruiting
- Video editing/coordinating, film sharing
- Weekly statistical input and analytics
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach, Assistant Director of Athletics and Recreation, and Director of Athletics and Recreation
SUPERVISORY AND MANAGEMENT: This position reports to the Head Football Coach.
- 2 years coaching collegiate football.
- Knowledge of Hudl/video editing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
TO APPLY: Application materials should be emailed as a Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf attachment to email@example.com with the subject line “10018696-Assistant Football Coach, Linebackers, Cochran 7/11/19”. Application materials are to include a resume, MGA Staff Application, a letter of interest which includes salary requirements, and three professional references. Paper application materials will not be accepted.