- Women’s Assistant Soccer Coach (Part-time)
General Description: Bryant & Stratton College’s (Wisconsin) Athletic Department is expanding its sports offerings in fall 2018 adding Women’s Soccer. BSC soccer programs compete at the NJCAA Division I level (scholarship offering). All coaches are responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program while demonstrating high moral and ethical standards and positive sportsmanship.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Women’s Assistant Soccer Coach assists the Head Coach is all aspects of the soccer program.
- The Women’s Assistant Soccer Coach is responsible for recruiting players, holding tryouts and to assist in coaching the intercollegiate soccer team at Bryant & Stratton College.
- The Women’s Assistant Soccer Coach is expected to become knowledgeable of all National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) soccer rules, including student-athlete eligibility requirements.
- As representatives of the College, all coaches and student-athletes must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. It is the responsibility of the Women’s Assistant Soccer Coach to supervise staff and student-athletes while traveling, to ensure the safety of staff and student-athletes.
- Assisting with scheduling, organizing, supervising, and conducting all practices and games.
- The assistant coach may be required to drive vans to soccer games.
- Other duties may be assigned by the head coach and athletic director.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Required: Coaching experience at the high school level or above.
Desired: Soccer coaching experience at the college level
Desired: College recruiting experience
Desired: Familiar with southeastern Wisconsin soccer high schools and club teams
First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.
Must be able to serve as a positive role model for young adults.
Familiarity with NJCAA rules and regulations is a plus.
Clean driving record is preferred.