Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sports events or practices and adheres to scheduled facility times.
- Coordinates program with maintenance and school employees.
- Provides proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment sites. Assists the head coach in scheduling, providing transportation to tournaments and special sporting events.
- Directs student managers and statisticians on respective games.
- Provides training rules and any other unique regulation of the sport to each athlete who is considered a participant.
- Determines student discipline, delineates procedures concerning due process when the enforcement of discipline is necessary.
- By his presence at all practices, games and while traveling, provides assistance and guidance to and safeguards for each participant.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Current NM Teacher licensure.
- Current NM Coaching licensure.
- Valid Driver’s license and Insurance.
- Ability to drive from site to site as needed.