Upon offer of employment the candidate will be required to complete a background check, an online course pertaining to first aid and obtain a 1 year NM coaching license.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. (PREFERRED)
- Current NM Teacher licensure. (PREFERRED)
- Current NM Coaching licensure.
- Valid Driver’s license and Insurance.
- Ability to drive from site to site as needed.
Must be able to work within various degrees of noise, temperature, and air quality. Interruptions of work are routine. Flexibility and patience are required. Must be self-motivated and able to complete job assignments without direct supervision. After hours work may is required. May be required to make home and site visits. Must be able to work under stressful conditions.