Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors equipment rooms and coaches offices and authorizes who may enter.
- Is accountable to the head coach for all equipment. Collects the cost of any equipment lost or not returned and arranges for issuing and storing of equipment and submits to the head coach an annual inventory and current records concerning this equipment.
- Examines locker rooms before and after practices and games, checking on general cleanliness of the facility. Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of the specific equipment.
- Instills in each player a respect for equipment and school property, its care and proper usage.
- Assist in the necessary preparation to hold scheduled sports events or practices and adheres to scheduled facility times.
- Coordinates program with maintenance and school employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Current NM Teacher licensure.
- Current NM Coaching licensure.
- Valid Driver’s license and Insurance.
- Ability to drive from site to site as needed.
Must be able to work within various degrees of noise, temperature, and air quality. Interruptions of work are routine. Flexibility and patience are required. Must be self-motivated and able to complete job assignments without direct supervision. After hours work may is required. May be required to make home and site visits. Must be able to work under stressful conditions.