EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about the rules and fundamental techniques required of the sport.
- Ability to obtain current CPR / First Aid/ Lifeguard Certification when applicable.
- Ability to work effectively with sport coaching staff parents and school staff.
- Proof of COVID vaccination required.
- Complies with M.H.S.A.A. policies and department / district policies.
- Maintains consistent communication with Athletic Director.
- Develop positive self image with athletics.
- Attends clinics / workshops related to sport.
- Utilize sound teaching methods to develop skills / techniques.
- Demonstrate public support / loyalty for coaches.
- Demonstrate positive team sportsmanship toward opponents and officials.
- Demonstrates effective management of pre-contest details.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.