Serve as a 7/8th grade volleyball coach for the middle school. Carry out the objectives of the program as outlined by the head coach and school administration. Instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals of skills, strategy, and training necessary to achieve a degree of individual and team success.
1. Complete courses as required by the IHSAA or the District for the coaching position.
2. Review the approved courses as required by the IHSAA.
3. Knowledge and background in assigned sport.
4. Previous coaching experience in assigned sport preferred.
5. A valid driver's license is required if the employee operates a district vehicle.