- Previous successful basketball coaching preferred.
- Willing to help scout/work youth camps as requested by Varsity Coach.
- Strength in the following areas: communication, organization, knowledge of basketball and able to teach at an introductory level for 7th grade level.
- Energetic, motivated and student-centered individual is sought.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Work with varsity coach in following desired practice times and developing practice routines.
- Create an introductory level atmosphere in working with participants of all skill levels.
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation or gender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.