- Promote extra-curricular programs in the schools and community.
- Plan the assigned extra-curricular program.
- Organize and supervise practices and meetings.
- Teach individual fundamental skills of the extra-curricular activity.
- Check eligibility of participants, including insurance coverage and parent consent.
- Provide students a proper role model, emotional support, patience, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Recommend the purchase of equipment and supplies as appropriate for the health, safety, and welfare of participants.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Fundamentals of various extra-curricular activities.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.