To provide instruction and leadership for students in a sport or activity, to teach the students the rules and fundamentals of the sport or activity, to teach teamwork, to have complete records, paperwork, budgets, etc. and to teach the importance of competition.
- Current employee Bradley 61 (preferred).
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Related experience (preferred).
- Assist in efforts to improve the program
- Assist players in the care and prevention of injuries.
- Attend coach’s meetings.
- Distribute equipment at the beginning of the season and collect all equipment at the end of the season.
- Establish a practice schedule and enforce consistent policies and procedures for student attendance.
- Ensure safety of students.
- Ensure the proper conduct and actions of students at all times.
- Evaluate players/participants.
- Interact in a positive manner with staff, students, and parents.
- Maintain respect at all times for confidential information, e.g., student athlete grades for eligibility purposes, etc.
- Make contact with parents and the public with tact and diplomacy.