Hamilton Community Schools invites qualified coaches to apply for the available Boys 8th Grade B Boys Basketball Coach position.
- 18 years of age and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred experience coaching/playing at the high school/college level.
- Demonstrates dependability and promptness.
- Can establish effective and prompt communication between players, parents and other members of the coaching staff.
- Ability to assume responsibility for supervising students.
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with students, staff, parents and the general public with the understanding that confidentiality should be exhibited.
- Ability to instruct our student-athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary to realize individual and team success.
- Ability to foster individual improvement in the skills of the game.
Hamilton Community Schools is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, color, height, weight, marital status, familial status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status with applicable state and federal laws.