- Previous experience playing and/or coaching lacrosse at the high school level or higher.
- First Aid & CPR certification.
- Maine Department of Education valid fingerprinting and CHRC approval.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Principles Certification.
- NFHS Heat Illness Prevention Certification.
- NFHS Concussion in Sport Certification.
- NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certification.
- Abide by the Scarborough Middle School Athletic Departments Coaches Handbook.
- Abide by all Maine Principals Association rules and regulations.
- Follow and implement all rules and policies within the school & athletic handbooks.
- Equipment inventory & management.
- May need to communicate travel arrangement & schedule with Athletic Department staff.
- Implement school athletic Code of Conduct
- Make sure roster and students comply with Athletic Department.
- Ensure athletic participation fee payment by athletes in conjunction with AD’s office.
- Help in the distribution of team rosters, contest schedules and descriptions of contest locations to all players and parents.
- Properly communicate with students and parents as it relates to the SMS communication guide.