- Manage and coordinate the program in line with the Varsity program at WCHS.
- Hold a pre-season meeting with all prospective athletes.
- Communicate with parents in regard to team rules and athletic department guidelines.
- Attend and run an organized practice on all scheduled practice dates.
- Help prepare for all home contests as needed.
- Attend all scheduled contests.
- Turn in a roster to the athletic office prior to the beginning of the regular contest season
- Check eligibility of all athletes before first contest and upon the completion of grading periods.
- Prepare and turn in an inventory of all equipment within the program.
- Evaluate all assistant coaches.
- Understand and follow all rules as set forth by Lakeview Middle School and the Warsaw Community School Corporation.
- Conduct an appropriate awards program upon conclusion of the regular season.
- Successful coaching experience in high school or college, preferably as a head coach (Preferred).
- Indiana teaching license (Desired).
- High School and/or collegiate playing experience in one or more sports.