- Applicant must possess a background in coaching and/or administration of athletic events.
- Be responsible to the principal and able to work cooperatively with other school staff.
- Effective communication skills with various groups.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification and first aid training.
- Has demonstrated organization and management skills.
- A commitment to the total athletic program.
- Knowledge of budgetary processes and demonstrated fiscal responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of athletic contests.
- Planning and arranging for the staffing of workers and pay for home athletic events in accordance with the LSEA Master Agreement.
- Hiring and coordination of officials.
- Acting as ticket manager, making pre-game arrangements and depositing monies when supervising contests.
- Acting as host for visiting teams, officials and press when supervising home events.
- Taking care of official correspondence and contracts.
- Arranging athletic schedules in cooperation with the Principal.
- Knowledgeable of the NCAA eligibility standards, MHSAA rules and regulations, and Lansing School District athletic eligibility policy.
The Lansing School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its educational policies or practices on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national origin, or handicap of any individual.