Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaches sportsmanship and sets an example of good moral and physical behavior.
- Assumes responsibility for the conduct and well-being for all players.
- Conducts oneself in a manner both on and off the field that will bring credit to yourself, your team, and your school.
- Develops an open-line of communication with participants, teachers, administrators, and parents.
- Is loyal and trustworthy to the student athletes, team, head coach, school, and Gadsden Independent School District.
Education and Experience:
- Employment as a teacher (preferred).
- Must complete the New Mexico Activities Association’s online course requirements for coaching.
- CPR Certification.
- Valid New Mexico coaching license.
- Three years specific sport related experience preferred.
- Girls Sport – Female candidate preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for performing the responsibilities listed.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board may find appropriate and acceptable.