- Valid Iowa coaching endorsement or authorization, required.
- Demonstrate aptitude for performing tasks listed.
- Exhibit high moral values and be able to serve as a favorable example to young people.
- Keep abreast of new ideas and techniques in the sports field assigned.
- Be knowledgeable of rules and regulations plus changes that occur.
- Inventory, selection, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Coach individual participants in the skill areas necessary for excellent achievement in the sports involved, as assigned by the head coach.
- Carry out duties as assigned by the head coach in the sport involved as it would pertain to clerical work, strategy meetings, equipment issue and return, facility preparations and supervision.
- Support the head coach by abiding by his/her policies and rules which are set forth to help maintain growth of the total sport program at all levels.
Waukee Community School District is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our students and community. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more diverse we are, the better positioned we are to build genuine relationships based on individual perspectives and positively contribute to a diverse global community.