The Academy Goalkeeper Coach will be responsible for coaching and developing players in alignment with Nashville SC’s philosophies and values. The coach will manage and prepare Academy goalkeepers for all training sessions and games with respective age groups and create an environment that facilities development and transition through the club’s program.
- Design Academy goalkeeper periodization and training plan.
- Direct Academy goalkeepers during all training sessions and matches.
- Translate the club’s core game concepts into training activities and match preparations.
- Create and update individual development plans in club software and systems.
- Use video clipping and editing software to facilitate player development progress.
- Understand key data metrics to facilitate feedback and focused development.
- USSF Goalkeeper License or similar level coaching qualification.
- Commitment to player development process.
- Passion for youth soccer and knowledge of MLS.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.