- Provide a high quality, organized on ice experience with command of the participants.
- Assist in developing a structured approach to skill progression and development.
- Adaptable coaching style with ability to facilitate to all levels of player talent.
- Assess and review player skill sets and develop skill improvement programs and recommendations.
- Prepare video clips from various sources for review with players, coaches via hockey specific software.
- Conduct video review and analysis sessions with coaches and players focusing on development strengths and opportunities.
- Represent the brand of Academy of Hockey at all hockey events.
- Will work closely with all LECOM Harborcenter staff to ensure a quality experience for all participants.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A high energy, detailed and results-oriented mindset, focused on the program experience.
- Confident and clear communicator with players, parents, coaches and staff.
- A high degree of personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work independently and/or collaborate effectively as part of a team.
Harborcenter Development, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.