The Education Cooperative ("TEC") is a regional multi-service agency dedicated to delivering effective and economical solutions to suburban communities West of Boston. Working in partnership with member districts, TEC provides support and access to a multitude of innovative resources for students, teachers and schools that promote success and achievement in learning.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;;
- Current, valid MA DESE Certification as a Physical Education Teacher
- Associated course work and/or experience in Adapted Physical Education preferred;
- Experience working with students with severe special needs preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- IEP Goal and Progress Report writing, Student Assessment;
- Common teaching competencies as defined by the Department of Education;
- Teaching and assessment strategies utilized with students with moderate/severe special needs.
The Education Cooperative is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.