This is a primary administrative support position that provides managerial assistance to the head football coach in the implementation of operational functions of the football program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, coordinate, and perform clerical and administrative functions following the established standards of The University of Oklahoma Football Team.
- Operate as the primary liaison between both internal and external constituents and the football head coach.
- Assist with preparation, control, and maintenance of delegated budgetary expenses and records including departmental expenditures, and billing from contractors and vendors.
- Organizes and maintains recordkeeping systems by filing, scanning, and indexing, maintaining compliance with procedures, and proper purging of information.
- Prepares and oversees staff schedules and time sheets.
- Helps to ensure the success of the football program by performing all other duties as assigned by the head football coach and members of the athletics administration staff.
- Detail oriented for accuracy of data and information.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Able to produce reports and complete work within deadlines.
- Able to work well with interdepartmental teams and initiatives.
- Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students, coaches, administrators and other staff.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work well with a diverse group of clients.