ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Athlete Registration: collecting, organizing and data entry of 3,000+ forms and $550,000+ in athletic fees.
- Scheduling transportation for 500+ athletic contests.
- Building Google calendars for the complete athletic schedule which is shared with the community.
- Scheduling all gym and field use by LS teams, the community and outside renters.
- Data entry of all use and billing and collection of $50,000+ in rental fees.
- Assist in scheduling contests for all teams and maintaining the Athletic website.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in a high school office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.