- Provide administrative support to a department or group of professionals, exercising confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.
- Utilize business software applications to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc.
- Receive, screen, and direct incoming calls, visitors, mail, and email.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Assist the development and implementation of administrative standards, policies and practices for the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.