The Administrative Associate to the Athletic Director, under general supervision of the Business Operations Office Manager, provides advanced administrative support work for the Director of Athletics.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides advanced administrative support for Director of Athletics and may serve as a personal assistant. May maintain office schedules and appointments. Greets visitors, answers and screens calls, provides information and referrals, and schedules appointments. Receives, sorts, and routes mail and performs other mail services.
- Serves as executive liaison to other presidential direct reports (vice presidents) and their executive assistants. Serves as the athletics liaison with coordinator for Athletics Council. Serves on Director of Athletics Executive Team.
- Maintains records for University Procurement Card and Travel Cards used by Director of Athletics.
- Assists Director of Athletics in external functions, including Lion Sports Properties, Lion Champions Fund, and other revenue generation support initiatives.
- Assists in the development of office procedures, including complex or specialized functions. Explains, applies, interprets, and communicates policies and procedures. May monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintains a variety of fiscal, administrative, and academic records. Verifies, processes, and reviews forms, reports, tables, and other documents. Performs special analyses and project summaries.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Five years of related experience. Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to: Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None.