The Administrative Assistant will work closely with senior staff to assist with the oversight of school and area budget alignment and support area schools in retrieving and analyzing data. This position will support activities that are critical to the day to day operations of the area office and be a part of a team of that are driving initiatives aimed at improving student achievement and on track to graduation rates.
- Utilize MS-Office Suite spreadsheet, database, word processing, SharePoint and other software applications to support and track the area initiatives that include: monitoring special projects, grant resource allocations, achievement data, web site interaction and other critical data analysis.
- Support, monitor, track, and report progress of the implementation of area based professional development and performance management initiatives.
- Review and analyze data reports to address issues occurring at the school level including grades, standardized tests, attendance, and school based assessments.
- Respond to inquiries from schools, parents/guardians and the general public concerning area initiatives, activities, and professional development.
- Support the evaluation of area initiatives and reports out to staff, schools and district personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from high school (or G.E.D. Equivalent) and Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university is desirable.
- Experience with Oracle , IMPACT and performance management metrics experience are a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with school personnel, parents/guardians and the general public.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pay attention to details, maintain accurate records and have basic data analysis skills.
- Candidate must have the knowledge, abilities, and skill to multi-task daily.