Reports to the athletic administrator and the department of athletics, who provides overall objectives, direction, and final evaluation.
- Previous experience playing and/or coaching Ice Hockey at or above the high school level.
- First Aid & CPR certification.
- Maine Department of Education valid fingerprinting and CHRC approval.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Principles Certification.
- NFHS Heat Illness Prevention Certification.
- NFHS Concussion in Sport Certification.
Help Boosters develop budget and fundraising plans.
Direct contact for booster group.
Attend and help schedule all booster meetings.
Make sure booster group is abiding by all rules within the booster handbook.
Abide by the Scarborough High School Athletic Departments Coaches Handbook.
Follow and implement all rules and policies within the school & athletic handbooks.
Ensure all players are properly equipped at all times.
Equipment inventory & management.