The Assistant/Associate Basketball coach will assist the basketball program in the day-to day operation including, but not limited to, recruiting, mentoring, practice/game planning, player skill development, academic monitoring, strength and conditioning program, social media, and camps.
- Recruit, retain and mentor student athletes and promote physical, mental, social, and academic growth for athletes through sport participation.
- Instruct and lead strength and conditioning training with men’s and women’s basketball teams.
- Monitor player academic performance.
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of, and during team practices.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three (3) years of related work experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of NJCAA rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to travel between the college and other venues.
The University of Arkansas is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. The university welcomes applications without regard to age, race, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, religion, marital or parental status, protected veteran status, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity.