Reporting to the Deputy Director of Athletics and Chief Revenue Officer, the Assistant/Associate Director of Athletics for Athletic Development and Strategic Partnerships is a member of the Athletic Department’s external relations team. This position is responsible for generating revenue through philanthropy, sponsorships, and strategic partnerships.
- Work with head coaches to meet and exceed sport specific goals.
- Responsible for the organization of the department of athletics events including but not limited to homecoming, alumni days, and golf outings.
- Attend men’s basketball home games and oversee Pride Lounge hospitality area.
- Manage a donor portfolio of 200 prospects and meet annual solicitation, meeting, and dollars raised goals.
- Assist in the solicitation and sale of corporate sponsorships for the athletics department.
- Assist with corporate sponsor cultivation and entertainment.
- Responsible for the marketing and sales of all athletic inventory including signage, program sales, radio/television sales, promotions, poster, and schedule card sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-3 years of revenue generation experience preferably in college athletics.
- Experience in development, sponsorship sales, marketing and/or ticket sales.
- Graphic design experience.