Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the Athletic Director in the development of an annual budget and its implementation.
- Assists the Athletic Director with the development of the interscholastic athletic schedules and officials schedules for all contests.
- Assists the Athletic Director in the coordination of transportation for all athletic contests.
- Assists the Athletic Director in coordination of support personnel for all athletic contests, including game management, ticket sales, security, athletic trainer and emergency personnel and apparatus.
- Assists the Athletic Director in the supervision of the athletic coaches.
- Implements and monitors usage of the Athletic Code of conduct.
- Assists the Athletic Director in the supervision of all contests.
- Represents the district, as needed, at Conference, District III and state meetings for administering the interscholastic athletic program.
- Minimum of four (4) years of verifiable successful experience working with school sports programs.
- Minimum of two (2) years (verifiable) coaching experience required.
- Experience as an coordinator with large scales student programs.
- Experience working with oversite and management of sports and after school programs
- Experience in working with a diverse student population.
- Spanish speaking - required.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption.
- Manage personnel and programs
- Communicate effectively, oral, and written forms.
- Problem solve; make independent judgments
- Knowledge of curriculum, education code, district policies.
- Knowledge of implementation of state frameworks and appropriate instructional strategies.