Texas State University invites applications for the position of Assistant Athletic Director for Major Gifts (Major Gift Officer) for the Athletic Department. This position reports to the Executive Senior Associate Athletics Director – Development / Administration.
- Skill in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Skill in establishing rapport with internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of donor and fundraising reporting.
- Prior experience in development, marketing, public relations or sales.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree with additional consideration to an applicant who possesses a master’s degree.
- Previous experience in collegiate or professional athletics environment.
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.