- Leads the strategic planning for set up and execution of all ticket sales, new business prospects, and appreciation events.
- Serves as the sales department liaison between Game Operations, Box Office, Community Relations, and Marketing for all season and group ticket related events.
- Coordinates, confirms, and executes group sales fan experiences and events, including pre-event coordination with sales executives and clients. Manages the administrative staff and assists in the development of the operating budget. Manages the group sales fan experience calendar and inventory.
- Coordinates development of game day outlines and communication with departments involved in day of event support/troubleshooting.
- Advises senior leadership on status of current activities, prepares appropriate recommendations for solutions to problems, and coordinates the establishment of implantation of administrative policies and procedures, internally and externally.
- Identities and manages issues impacting FIU Athletics reputation, image, and public relations.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and four (4) years of experience or Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization and two (2) years of appropriate experience.
- Proven ability to sell season and group tickets.
- Experience with presenting to external groups.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.