Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set up and take down home events.
- Assist with managing coaches for OSAA site and NFHS certifications for being up to date.
- Manages and alerts parents and players of sports physicals dates to assure we are in compliance.
- Must obtain and maintain Bus 20 certification for extracurricular activities transportation of student athletes.
- Manages student behavior effectively in accordance with the building behavior policy.
- Maintains, stores, and retrieves information in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner using standard office systems, equipment, and software.
- Supervises students outside the classroom, as assigned, to support the school/building’s discipline and instructional program.
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Suite, Google Platforms, data warehouses
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have ability to maintain confidential school and student information (FERPA).
- Have inventory management skills.
- Have ability to manage and input student data.
- Be able to organize, coordinate, schedule and perform a wide variety of duties as assigned for school needs.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- District organization, operations, policies and objectives.