- Oversee service & operations team that provides members and fans with a best-in-class customer service experience.
- Promote quantitative retention and sales goals by proactively offering benefits, fostering member loyalty and creating unique experiences for members.
- Develop membership hub that is personalized to each customer and deliver benefits to drive member engagement.
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints, requests, and inquiries; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Liaison with Ticketmaster, SSB, and all third-party technology partners to provide members with personalized service, support, and experiences.
- Oversee the external communications and operations for all ticketed aspects of football and men's basketball - including but not limited to season ticket renewals and relocations, invoicing, upgrading, away game distribution and single game sales.
- Experience with CRM and Data Analytics.
- 2-3 years' experience with point-of-sale equipment.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Division I FBS Athletic Ticket Office.
- Archtics/Ticketmaster product suite knowledge/experience.
- 3+ years' experience in operations/sales, service/hospitality, or event management.
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to successfully prioritize, meet deadlines, and adapt in a dynamic environment.
The University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status.