Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, monitors, and assesses a strategic plan for all aspects of the department's NCAA compliance processes and procedures.
- Coordinates closely with other related Athletic Department units and entities across campus units to ensure that processes related to institutional control are implemented and followed. Engages in regular communication with units within athletics and throughout the university and community to develop and oversee policy and procedure.
- Develops, conducts, and assesses initiatives in order to maintain a comprehensive compliance program while insuring unit adherence to all NCAA, affiliated conference and institutional regulations.
- Prepares proposals, reports, and assessment data regarding unit deliverables and outcomes and implements improvements based on customer/constituent feedback.
- Prepares, conducts, and assesses components of regular compliance educational sessions/communications for the department of athletics as well as other institutional entities responsible for institutional control.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience in Intercollegiate Athletics and/or NCAA Compliance is required.
- Graduate or law Degree and at least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in NCAA Compliance (may be academic years) is preferred.