Archbishop Curley High School invites applications for the position of a full-time Assistant Director of Athletics for the 2023-2024 academic year. Located in Baltimore, Archbishop Curley High School is a Roman Catholic college preparatory school rooted in the Franciscan tradition and dedicated to the development of the Curley Man who is challenged to reach his maximum academic and personal potential leading him to be a man of faith, character, discipline, and service to others.
- Seasonal overview, weekly and daily collaboration and communication with athletics/coaching staff.
- Handle all transportation needs within the school community.
- Game-Day Operations including confirming game schedules. (games, transportation & officials), Events crew staffing and management, onsite management of game-day experience, Social Media and livestream (Posting Home Varsity Events).
- Game-day set up and daily maintenance and upkeep of facilities.
- Oversee athletic department senior games, awards ceremonies and record keeping.
- Assist the Athletic Director in all aspects of leading the department.
- Ability to work collaboratively with school administration and the school's philosophy and values.
- Leadership skills and an ability to communicate effectively with multiple constituent groups.
- Experience with mentoring and evaluating coaches.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Coaching experience in an educational setting.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.