The Assistant Athletic Director position is responsible for assisting the Director of Athletics with the overall leadership and coordination of all Resurrection Christian School High School and Middle School athletics.
- Shadow basic personnel administration duties including hiring, orienting, assigning work, scheduling, disciplining of department employees. Overtime, carry out some of the duties with supervision.
- Provide ongoing feedback and conduct performance evaluations.
- Mediate conflict resolution between any athletes and coaches; along with resolution of the administration, school staff, student body and/or parents. Implement disciplinary actions as necessary as approved by the Director of Athletics.
- Work hand in hand with the entire athletic office team members to enhance skills and professional development.
- Work with the Colorado High School Athletics Association (CHSAA) to ensure RCS is in compliant with all sports in which RCS participates.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in sports management, education or a related field is required.
- A Master’s degree in sports management, education or a related field is preferred.
- A Type D education certificate is preferred.
- Previous experience and proven track record as a High School coach is preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain a good standing with the Colorado High School Athletic Association is a must.
- This individual must have a current or able to obtain a valid Colorado driver’s license.