Oversee the administration of the CSC Sports Medicine program. Manage staff, students, and facilities in a way that is consistent with the mission and goals of the Chadron State College Athletic Department.
Examples of Work Performed:
- Promote and support the Chadron State College Sports Medicine program and Chadron State College and its mission and goals.
- Provide overall leadership in the planning and operation of the Sports Medicine program.
- Administer to the needs of various athletic teams within the policies of Chadron State College, NCAA, RMAC and NATA.
- Coordinate documentation, filing, and all maintenance of medical records and insurance for student athletes.
- Provide preventative care, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of athlete injuries.
- Organize and facilitate all daily operations related to the Sports medicine.
- Work in conjunction with the Monument Health agreement to assign, supervise and evaluate the activities of the certified athletic trainers provided.
- Establish effective interpersonal relations with coaches, athletes, administration, students, local medical personnel and the public.
- Enforce training room rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in athletic training or related field.
- Current license for athletic training or ability to be licensed in State of Nebraska.