This position will lead marketing, fan experience, and sales efforts to develop and enhance the Best Fan Experience in North Carolina while working daily to build and foster the Demon Deacon brand.
- Provide daily leadership for the Fan Experience and Sales team, including managing all efforts related to marketing and promotions for all 18 athletic programs and other athletic events.
- Work in partnership with the Associate Athletic Director for Fan Experience & Brand Development to formulate and execute season ticket marketing and sales campaigns for all ticketed sports.
- Lead and direct all marketing and game presentation efforts to develop a best-in-class fan experience through video board operations, promotions, fan giveaways, game atmosphere, and direction of full-time staff, interns, and volunteers for football, men’s basketball, and other sports as assigned.
- Oversee Fan Experience staff in the execution of all marketing and promotional efforts for all 18 athletic programs through the development and execution of fully integrated marketing plans, utilizing conventional, grassroots and digital marketing strategies in advance of the season. Write scripts and direct in-game timing and execution of promotions, video board features, music, public address reads and other elements during the season.
- Supervise and lead Fan Experience staff members towards the execution of sales and marketing goals for each of their assigned sports and programs to ensure goals are met and exceeded. Review and evaluate goals and plans with the staff member at each season’s conclusion.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google GSuite.
- Detail oriented for accuracy of data and information.
- Highly organized and ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Self-starter with a strong initiative to solve problems.
- Extraordinary focus on customer service.
- Willing to work in a team atmosphere where expectations are set and managed while giving staff flexibility to do their assigned task as both a leader and/or a follower.
In adherence with applicable laws and as provided by University policies, the University prohibits discrimination in its employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, disability and veteran status and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.