- Serve as OLMA’s trainer at practices and home games.
- Communicate with the school nurse if students sustain injuries.
- Work to prevent injuries.
- Evaluate and document any health issues that arise due to athletics.
- Educate students and coaches on best practices for training and competing.
- Coordinate the immediate care of injuries sustained due to athletics.
- Communicate with coaches, athletes and parents as the need arises.
Assist the Director of Athletics to:
- Develop, organize, supervise, and evaluate OLMA’s interscholastic athletic programs.
- Provide safety instruction to students and establish standards of student behavior to provide a productive environment to ensure the optimal conditions and safety of all athletic equipment, facilities, fields, and courts.
- Cultivate in each athlete an understanding of and commitment to exercise and physical conditioning and health education.
- Collaborate with the OLMA Leadership Team to support and promote the OLMA Sports’ Leadership Academy.
- Manage, oversee, and/or monitor the various OLMA athletics’ social media pages and accounts.
- Identify and develop the talents of students in individual, dual, and team physical activities and sports.