Reporting to the Director of Athletics and functioning as an administrator for the Athletic Department, the Assistant Athletic Director will coordinate the administration of game day operations, facilities, and internship management. This position will work closely with the athletics staff, Senior Women’s Administrator, and Director of Athletics on a daily basis to ensure continuity amongst the staff and department. Responsibilities also include monitoring NCAA, MIAA and College regulations and policies to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree required in appropriate area of specialization.
- Knowledge of NCAA and MIAA rules and regulations.
- Ability to work effectively with all College personnel, students, alumni and the community.
- Evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Responsible for game day operations to include game facilities preparation, concessions, marketing and in game promotions.
- Monitor compliance with NCAA legislation, including all policies, procedures and forms involved in managing the Athletic Department.
- NCAA Compliance education for coaches and student-athletes.
- Manage playing and practice season of declarations for all NCAA sports.
- Work with athletic administrative assistant to hire, schedule and assign student workers for athletic facilities and game day management.
Olivet College is an equal opportunity employer and takes affirmative steps to employ women and minorities.