Plan, organize, direct and implement the District athletic activities, including recommending the purchase and rental of equipment and athletic facilities. Coach or a Assist coaches in various athletic programs. Serve as the district point of contact for athletic program questions from school, district and state personnel.
- Promote sports in the schools and community.
- Plan or assist in planning the athletic program.
- Organize, supervise or Assist in organizing and supervising with practices. . Teach or assist in teaching individual fundamental skills, team play, team strategy and rules and regulations of the game.
- Teach or assist in teaching sportsmanship and self-control.
- Ensuring incident reports are completed and submitted for injuries
- Ensuring Inventory Reports are completed yearly
- Ensuring Games Stats are entered in a timely manner
- Ensuring total school compliance with KHSAA policies
- Serving as liaison between coaching staffs and school/district administration.