To handle all external aspects of Department including game marketing and promotions. To enhance game atmosphere, department revenue and community connections. Work in concert with Assistant AD to handle alumni and special events. In concert with AD, develop and review budgets and work with BSN, external partnership. To oversee the Student-Athlete Development and SAAC activities. Programming for student-athlete development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will assist the Director of Athletics in all aspects of running a successful Division III athletic program.
- Primarily responsible for leadership for all marketing and promotions for Salve Regina Athletics. Will develop and implement marketing plans to create more engagement by students, staff and the community with Salve Regina Athletics. Will be working in close concert with Associate AD and Assistant AD.
- Develop corporate sponsorship opportunities for Department to enhance revenue and partnerships. Utilize things like the web site, visitor's guides, tickets and publications to enhance sponsors.
- Oversee and create unique brand awareness and partnerships. Enhance the actual brand and look at new opportunities for sponsorships for apparel, equipment and venues.
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred in a related field.
- Two to three years' experience in marketing, sports promotions, athletic administration or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, analyze and make decisions related to program content.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills required to prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills are also required.
- Must adhere to all NCAA/CCC/Salve Regina University rules and regulations.
Salve Regina University strives to provide equal opportunity in employment and education to all employees, students and applicants. No employee, student or applicant shall be discriminated against or harassed on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, age, marital or parental status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal or state law, in the administration of Salve Regina's employment policies, education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other University administered programs.