Direct the overall management and vision of brand management and the equipment services area to support Yale varsity programs and its student-athletes.
- Develop, communicate, and oversee the implementation of all equipment and apparel purchasing policies and procedures. Responsible for all final decisions regarding specific team uniform, equipment, and apparel.
- Provide guidance and strategic vision for all contracts and agreements including apparel negotiation and department-wide contracts. Manage vendor relations and ensure accurate and timely payments.
- Manage overall equipment services budget as well as specific team equipment budgets.
- Negotiate and manage equipment and machine service agreements.
- Supervise, hire, train, and evaluate equipment staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated knowledge and ability in equipment management of college athletics level or equivalent setting. Strong understanding of all college sports and their respective equipment needs. Understanding of managing an apparel contract.
Proven ability to recognize proper safety protocol for facilities and equipment as they pertain to the equipment room, team facilities, and student-athlete equipment.
Proven track record of personnel supervision.