The incumbent leads and coordinates all aspects of a comprehensive and service-based compliance and student athletic services program/department.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of NCAA Bylaws, especially Bylaws 13, 14, 15, and 17.
- Knowledge of the retention process.
- Proficient of computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in social media as a communication tool.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Excellent teaching, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently, with very limited supervision.
- Ability to make decisions based on factual evidence and observation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates, conducts and maintains a comprehensive recruiting monitoring system.
- Reviews and approve all coach reimbursement requests and financial documents from the business office.
- Researches, prepares and presents rules interpretations for coaches, staff, student athletes and the general public.
- Coordinates academic services for student athletes.
- Monitors class schedules, grades and student athlete academic progress toward degree.
- Works with student athletes, coaches, Office of Student Records on all add/drop requests.
- Maintains accurate and complete student athlete and departmental files, including a Compliance manual.