The Assistant Athletic Director – Compliance will assist in the administration of all aspects of a comprehensive NCAA compliance program, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of the program. Work encompasses compliance-related issues for all sports, including, but not limited to amateurism, NIL, recruiting, eligibility, financial aid, awards/benefits, and playing/practice seasons.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years of NCAA compliance experience.
- Demonstrated experience with NCAA rules (i.e., recruiting, NCAA playing season, NCAA practice season).
- Demonstrated experience providing compliance education to athletics staff, student-athletes or university constituents.
Other Preferences for Consideration:
- Candidates with a master’s degree may receive preference.
- Working knowledge of NCAA Software/APPs and Teamworks
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in written communication skills.