The Athletics Department at Marist College invites applications for a full-time, 12-month position as the Assistant Athletic Director, Compliance. This position will oversee and monitor the day-to-day compliance activities of the Athletics Department.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Division I Compliance.
- Maintain data/documentation to all aspects of comprehensive rules compliance program.
- Maintain and monitor NCAA squad lists and work closely with Student Financial Services in regards to awarding athletic scholarships and institutional aid.
- Declare and monitor team playing/practice calendars.
- Monitor and approve all recruiting activity including, but not limited to, official/unofficial visits, contacts, evaluations, phone calls and other correspondence.
- Track eligibility of incoming freshmen and transfer prospective student-athletes.
- Research and interpret inquiries as they arise and provide up to date information to coaches and staff related to legislative changes/updates.