- Oversee administration of assigned NCAA bylaw areas including provision of education, monitoring, waivers, onboarding of new staff and enforcement.
- Serve as Lead Compliance Officer for Softball and secondary Lead Compliance Officer for the compliance department in the absence of the Associate Athletic Director for Compliance.
- Assist in office transition to by-sport model – ultimately overseeing compliance operation for Men’s Basketball and 3-4 other sports.
- Serve as the liaison between the Athletic department staff and assigned campus units including administering standing meetings, improving policy/procedure, rules education and ensuring ongoing institutional control.
- Draft wavier requests, screen and approve exceptions when applied.
What You Will Need:
- Three years of work experience within a NCAA Division I compliance or related unit.
- Familiarity with interpreting and applying NCAA Division I rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- A demonstrable commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.