The Assistant Athletic Director- Corporate Partnerships provides leadership in corporate sponsorship operations within the Athletics Department to include, generating new corporate partnerships, stewarding current relationships, sponsorship activation, licensing and serving as a liaison to the VMI Keydet Club.
- Manages corporate sponsorships, generating new corporate partnerships, stewarding current relationships and managing sponsorship activation.
- Serves as a liaison to the VMI Keydet Club.
- Responsible for oversight of game-day promotions and experiences to grow fan attendance, connect with the community, and create excitement at home athletic events.
- Manages the development of revenue generation initiatives including strategic partnerships and external contracts such as multi-media rights, apparel partner, licensing, and merchandising. This may involve working with a multi-media partner.
- Success in establishing positive relationships with boosters, alumni, students, faculty and staff. Able to work productively with the university and the community.
- Able to foster positive interpersonal relationships and professional image with external and internal constituencies by adhering to customer service standards.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Ability to multi-task, plan, organize and execute day-to-day operations; work under deadlines and maintain a detail-oriented and highly confidential approach.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate the flow of work.
- Demonstrated computer competency and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, lnDesign, Premiere).
- Ability to take initiative in organizing programs, planning events, preparing materials, and interacting effectively with members of the athletic department and the post.