The University of Missouri Athletics Department is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Athletic Director - Development. The Assistant AD for the Annual Fund will be responsible for managing a team of individuals who will be tasked with management and leadership of the day-to-day operations of a SEC development organization.
- Assisting in strategic leadership of the Tiger Scholarship Fund, including growth strategies for the annual fund.
- Oversight of the processing of all gifts received in support of Mizzou Athletics, including making sure they were acknowledged and receipted correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Working with the university foundation, sending reminders for annual gifts, major gift commitments, premium seat commitments and working with the ticket office on season ticket sales to coordinate sales, relocation, and renewal efforts.
- Administering the donor season parking pass program for football and basketball including sales and gameday operations.
- Oversight of the Gift-in-Kind program including car and flight programs.
- Managing a staff of interns and student workers to professionally answer and respond to all donor inquiries via phone, e-mail or chats as well as supervising the Gift Processing Assistant and Director of Donor Relations.
- Setting strategy for donor communications, including letter and email communications.
- Managing a portfolio of prospects and donors; developing and maintaining relationships with these individuals to secure gifts in support of Athletics priorities.
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least 4 years of experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary.
- Prior experience in leading and building an engaged, high performing team that meets outlined goals as well as achieves superior results.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be flexible in a fast-paced setting and able to work under deadline pressure.
- Must provide the highest level of customer service to external and internal clients, partners and customers; must also have the ability to develop and lead a customer service-minded team that is measurable.