The Athletics Department at Marist College invites applications for a full-time, 12-month position as the Assistant Athletic Director of Facilities & Operations. This position will oversee the daily operation of the 4 fitness centers on campus. Maintain schedule of student workers and rooms within the fitness centers. Oversee event operations for athletic and special events on campus.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3 - 5 years' of related work experience.
- Daily operation of the 4 fitness centers which includes: scheduling of 70+ student workers, inventory, and upkeep of equipment to match the needs of the students and current trends. Manage the 3-year lease of all equipment which includes: managing the removal of the old equipment and scheduling the deliveries of the new equipment.
- Plan, oversee, and execute event operations as the lead event manager for volleyball, baseball and softball while assisting with football, basketball, and special events. For example: Silver Needle Runway, Commencement, Dance Ensemble Spring Showcase, Open House, and Spring Concert. Confirm and convey important game-day information for visiting team and officials.
- Manage room schedules and set-up/breakdowns for the McCann Center: two multipurpose rooms, recreation gym, turf gym, and team weight room; and the dance studio in McCormick Hall.
- Oversee ticket operations for men’s and women’s basketball and football. Manage all aspects of ticket sales and distribution. Maintain database of season ticket holders, contact them for updated information and renewals.